27th March 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get job in ISRO as scientist?

Sir, I am Nenavath Nagendra from Telangana, I am a BSc Computer Science student. Am I eligible for ISRO scientist/computer science. Please give me reply anyone. My mobile no 9963867629. Thank you.

28th March 2017, 01:54 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get job in ISRO as scientist?

You just cannot get a job at ISRO after completion of your graduation degree as it requires higher education as well as some work experience in the respective field you wish to get admission in.

You should opt for higher studies like PG and Ph.D and then after that you can apply for ISRO entrance examination and once you clear the exam, you can get admission in it and carry on with your dreams to become a scientist.
28th March 2017, 05:21 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) recruits engineering students every year under Scientist post. You have completed your B.Sc degree in Computer Science and want to know whether you are eligible for ISRO scientist exam or not.

**I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for ISRO Scientist post because the main eligibility criteria for Computer Science discipline is that student must pass B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science discipline from a recognized university. So you are not eligible for ISRO Scientist post.

**If you still have any doubt and want to go through the detailed notification then you can go through below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-ISRO-Scientist-Engineer-Posts.pdf(1.03 MB, 18 views)
28th March 2017, 05:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in ISRO as a Scientist:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible for the post of Scientist in Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). The basic educational qualification required for this Scientist in ISRO recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in first class with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

>> If it is CGPA then it must be 6.84/10 from a recognized board.

>> As you are from B.Sc background, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Scientist in ISRO.

>> If you have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology, then you would be eligible for getting join in ISRO. I suggest you to pursue Master of Science (M.Sc) in order to be eligible.
23rd June 2020, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in isro after completing bsc in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?