21st August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

If I am a resident of Rajasthan and currently residing in Delhi then is my ward eligible for RPMT?

As I m a resident of Rajasthan (Shri Ganganagar) and Currently residing in Delhi

my ward is appearing from Delhi cbse

is my ward is eligible for RPMT

31st March 2017, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am a resident of Rajasthan and currently residing in Delhi then is my ward eligible for RPMT?

If you are a domicile of Rajasthan, then surely your ward will be eligible for RPMT as a state candidate. He will not be treated as a candidate from Delhi, even if he studied from there.

In the end they will ask for domicile certificate and other identity proof. If you fulfill the documents requirement, then, no problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?