3rd March 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Air Force? I have done 12th

Helloo... I am Shiwani... I have done my 12 th in year 2009.. After than i have undergone a diploma traning (G N M). I want to know that am I eligible to join air force

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Air Force? I have done 12th
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  5. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  6. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  7. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  8. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  9. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  10. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  11. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Hwo can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 78% marks
  14. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  15. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after scoring 55% in 12th?
  17. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Air force from sports quota after 12th? What is the requirement?
28th April 2013, 03:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force? I have done 12th

hi,

You can join Indian air force after 12th by cracking NDA exams conducted twice in a year by UPSC .

Eligibility criteria for NDA exams are here under :-

-->> You should be a citizen of either of these countries that are India or Nepal or Bhutan .

-->> You should be an unmarried male candidate .

-->> Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19 years .

-->> You should have done your 12th orr should be in the final year of it from any recognized university from any desired stream .

But for Indian air force and Indian navy you should have physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects .

Friend you can also join Indian airforce after your graduation by cracking CDS exam which is also conducted by UPSC .

For further information please visit official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in
28th April 2013, 04:29 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force? I have done 12th

yes you are completely eligible.

Please visit the following sie.

You will get entire details reagarding it.

All the Best

http://www.indiaeducation.net/career...ian-air-force/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?