4th May 2018, 09:20 PM

Am I eligible to join MCA after completing graduation in BA Fine Arts?

I completed my graduation in BA Fine Arts. However, I had Mathematics in my 12th board exam and passed that paper with 80 marks in Mathematics with and overall Science percentage of 79%. So, can I do MCA now?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts?
  3. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  4. Is it possible to join Fine Arts after completing B.Tech? Private colleges in Vishakapatnam which will consider Main Fine Arts without B.A in Fine Arts
  5. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC recruitment exams after completing Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  10. Can I do MCA regularly after completing graduation in Arts?
  11. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA after completing B.Sc Genarel graduation?
  13. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  14. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  15. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  16. How can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th?
  17. Is Bachelor of fine arts(graduation) in English literature eligible for B.ed?
  18. Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?
9th June 2018, 05:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MCA after completing graduation in BA Fine Arts?

Eligibility Criteria to join MCA course:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course after successful completion of Graduation in BA Fine Arts course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to purse MCA course.

<> You should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Any discipline means Art, Science, Engineering, Commerce..etc.,

<> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to pursue this course.

<> You should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th class level in order to be eligible.

<> Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course. Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for pursuing MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?