6th June 2018, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Humanities to apply for Bank Clerk exams?

Hi friends, I am studying in 12th with Humanities stream. I want to apply for Banking Clerk exams after my 12th. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required in 12th for applying in such exams?

7th June 2018, 08:19 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Humanities to apply for Bank Clerk exams?

You are not eligible for Bank clerk exam after 12th standard with any stream.

You have to complete graduation from a recognized university to apply Bank exam.

IBPS conducts Clerk exam every year in November or December month.

Notification comes in October month.

At first complete bachelor degree if you want to join bank in future.
7th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Humanities to apply for Bank Clerk exams?

For appearing in banking recruitment examination the minimum required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline and required aggregate to appear for examination.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination. The age limit varies with examination. Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for final selection in banking jobs.

For more detail about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
7th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Percentage Required in 12th Class to apply for Bank Clerk Examination:

In order to apply for Bank Clerk Examinations, you are required to know the basic eligibility criteria that is required first.

<> You should have passed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> As far as my best knowledge there is no certain percentage required in Graduation to be eligible.

<> Candidates who are done with their 12th class are not at all eligible to apply for this recruitment. Hence, I suggest you to pursue and complete Graduation first and percentage secured in 12th class are not considered as the eligibility criteria.

<> Successful pass in Graduation is must to apply for any bank clerical cadre recruitment examination.
7th June 2018, 01:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is good that you want to apply for Bank Clerk Exams. But the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to apply for Bank Clerk Jobs is by completion of Graduation.

Hence I would suggest you to join Graduation in the stream as per your interest.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates either in 10+2 or in Graduation.

Candidates who have completed Graduation with any of the stream with any percentage of marks are eligible to take Bank Clerk Exam.

I would suggest you to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam which is the common written exam for the candidates for clerical positions of all the public sector banks.

However SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not comer under IBPS and they conduct their own Written Exam.

Other eligibility requirements are :

-Nationality of candidate should be India.

-Candidate should be in the age group of 20-28 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Written Exam consists of questions from the following sections.
Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General English
Computer Knowledge
General Awareness

I would suggest you to start take coaching for this Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation so that it would become easy for you to crack the IBPS Clerk Exam when actually take it in your final year of Graduation.
8th June 2018, 12:19 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as Clerk in banking sector the required minimum qualification is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates with qualifying marks in bachelor degree are eligible.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree after 12th to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as Clerk in banking sector.

So, you do not have to worry about the aggregate in 12th in humanities.
8th June 2018, 12:42 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

After 12th standard, you only eligible for clerical job in bank for which you have to crack its exam conducted by State Bank of India.

The eligible candidate being an Indian National having completed 12th standard in any stream with 60% marks from a recognized board within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved category candidate with god command over Computer operation, can apply for SBI, clerical exam.

Selection Procedure:

Written Test.

Interview

For more information you can visit at www.sbi.in.
8th June 2018, 05:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for Bank Clerk exams after completing 12th class.

=> In order to apply for Bank Clerk exams, candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate must be minimum 20 Years and maximum 28 years old.

=> Also Percentage dose't matter in 12th Humanities to apply for Bank Clerk exams.
8th June 2018, 12:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that you cannot apply for bank clerical posts just after the completion of your Class 12th academics as the minimum education required for the same posts is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Marks and stream of academics at any degree level does not matter as far as eligibility for examination is concerned.

Apart from educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Further, for your recruitment as bank clerk in various nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank examinations like SBI bank clerk recruitment examination or IBPS bank clerk examinations. For details regarding above mentioned examinations, you can refer to their respective official links which are www.sbiexam.com and www.ibps.in .
8th June 2018, 06:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage required for applying bank clerk exams.

The eligibility requirements for applying to the exam are mentioned below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The age limit should be between 20 - 28 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.
- The educational qualification required is a graduation level degree from any recognized university.
- There is no minimum percentage criteria.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge on computer.
8th June 2018, 08:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that only after completing 12th board you are not eligible for any Banking exams.
If you want a reputed job then you have to complete graduation first. After completing graduation you will be eligible to apply for some posts like- PO, Clerk. And after completing Post Graduation you will get more opportunities.
In graduation basis posts there are limitations of age that is upto 30 years. But after post graduation it increases that is upto 40 years to 45 years and so on.
8th June 2018, 08:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to apply for Bank Clerk Post, you must have to complete Graduation from any stream to be eligible for this post.

Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerk are:-
Candidate must have completed Graduation with at least 55% aggregate from any recognized university.
Candidate's age must be at least 21 years.
8th June 2018, 11:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination for clerk recruitment is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination now. So, you do need to worry about aggregate in 12th to appear for examination.

IBPS and SBI conducts most of the entrance examination for recruitment in banking jobs.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
9th June 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelor of Design degree from NIFT. Now i want to know if i am eligible to attend kerala PSC secretariat assistant exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?