27th December 2011, 03:09 PM
shilpi walia

How to download the BARC syllabus for Ph.D programme biotech?

pls help me to download the BARC syllabus for ph.d programe biotech ....

2nd September 2012, 01:04 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to download the BARC syllabus for Ph.D programme biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpi walia View Post
pls help me to download the BARC syllabus for ph.d programe biotech ....
BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Center

>> Those having M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry / Biology or related science subjects with minimum 60% marks in MSc as well as in BSc are eligible to apply.

>> Applicants for Physics discipline should have Physics and Mathematics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five years integrated MSc.

>> MSc applicants in Life Sciences should have Physics or Chemistry or Biochemistry or Agriculture Chemistry up to BSc or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of five year integrate MSc with minimum 60% aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

>> Applicants in Life Sciences opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Life Sciences or Biotechnology. Those having MSc with specialization in subjects like Fisheries, Horticulture, Forestry, Agronomy, Animal husbandry, Marine Biology and Home Science etc and BE / BTech/ MTech in Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering are not eligible.

>> Those whose final results of qualifying degree are awaited can also apply. In the event of selection, mark sheet of final result confirming eligibility as above, should be submitted by Nov 30, 2012.

>> Applicants for Chemistry discipline should have Mathematics up to Xll std and Physics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five years integrated MSc.

>> Applicants in Physics and Chemistry opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have a valid GATE Score in Physics and Chemistry respectively.

>> For Biology and related disciplines MSc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoo logy, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences.

Age Limit:

>> A candidate's age is not exist 27 years for General category there is a relaxation is available for OBC +3 years, for SC/ST +5 years, and For Physically Challenged person +10 years.

Selection Process:
  1. Written Test
  2. Personal Interview

All the Best
27th May 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download the BARC syllabus for Ph.D programme biotech?

I've done BTech Biotechnology am I eligible to apply for BARC Exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?