17th May 2011, 08:51 PM
sanju.2608

After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?

sir i want to know that a person with correspondence degree of btech after completing a 3 years diploma in electronics engineering can apply for jto exam also having three years of experience in telecom field

3rd July 2011, 12:17 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?

NO.he/she can not apply for the job the person should have MUST completed
BE
3rd July 2011, 12:45 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju.2608 View Post
sir i want to know that a person with correspondence degree of btech after completing a 3 years diploma in electronics engineering can apply for jto exam also having three years of experience in telecom field
Its good to hear your eligibility criteria friend.

National Requirement for BSNL JTO

Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply

Educational Qualifications have been categorized into different parts as they wish

the qualifications are categorized into this many parts as

JTO-Telecom
JTO-Civil
JTO-Electrical

For JTO Telecom if you are applying for This year that is 2011 then you should be possessing a Bachelor of engineering by the year 2009

you must be done your degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunications
ii.Electronics
iii.Radio.
iv.computers science
v.Electrical and electronics
vi.IT

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification by 31-12-2009

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd July 2011, 01:50 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?

Quote:
Its honour to be hear about your degree yes sir you are eligible because
JTO -TELECOMMUNICATION
JTO-CIVIL
JTO-ELECTRICAL
JTO-MECHANICAL
as you are a degree holder and you are a experienced member so it will be honoured for any company to be work with you
3rd July 2011, 02:06 PM
frooty.scooty

JTO exam has 3 options.

1.JTO.Telecom
2.JTO.Civil
3.Jto.electrical

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom
Applicant must possess as Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Civil
Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.
Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Electrical
Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Age: The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
3rd July 2011, 06:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Eligibilty criteria for BSNL JTO examination is as follows:

1. Nationality- Indian.
2. Educational qualification- Applicant must possess bachelor of Engineering/bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

3.Age- The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age
relaxation in age as follows:

5 years for the candidates of SC/ST.
3 years for OBC candidates.
10 years for physically challenged candidates.

so diploma are not eligible for BSNL JTO.

best of luck.
4th July 2011, 05:32 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

The qualification is:

Qualification for BSNL JTO Telecom Exams

Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college / university :

1.Telecommunication,
2.Electronics,
3.Radio,
4.Computer,
5.Electrical

Final year students may also apply.

Regards,
yash
29th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know the courses after 3years diploma in electronics and communication?
26th February 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

can mechanical engineer aply for JTO exams.?
27th February 2012, 05:16 PM
michael_scofield

you can took admission directly in the 2nd year. but for this you need to qualify the entrance exam. the exam are not much tuff, but as competitions is increasing day by day, so to get admitted in a good college , you have to do lot efforts. start preparing for test from today only.
and for any other queries. feel free to ask
wish you a luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?