23rd November 2011, 07:30 PM
prak

After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM

Sir, i have completed my 10th standard and +2 in Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? If yes, under which category ? I am going to seek admission for Engineering as I have studied with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  2. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  4. Am I eligible for counselling having 35400 rank in COMEDK and 46% in PCM?
  5. Which medical exam do I have to appear between KCET and COMEDK?
  6. How can I get admission to study 11th PCM after completing 10th standard?
  7. How can I get information for eligibility, application forms and fees for KCET exams?
  8. Am I eligible to take computer or IT engineering in Bangalore after scoring 35000 PCM rank in COMEDK? Will I get good colleges? List of colleges where I can get admitted?
  9. Eligibility to appear in COMEDK to study in Karnataka for 12th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Am I eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Dubai and native place as Bangalore? How much rank required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  12. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  13. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  14. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  15. Can I do diploma after passing 11th commerce?
  16. Am I eligible to sit for KCET exam?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  18. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
6th December 2011, 10:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prak View Post
Sir, i have completed my 10th standard and +2 in Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? If yes, under which category ? I am going to seek admission for Engineering as I have studied with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
HI,
You are not eligible for K-CET exam.
The admission through KCET 2012 is open only to the Karnataka residents; however there are some seats under management quota which are for the non Karnataka students.

You can give COMED-K exam conducted by various privet engineering college of Karnataka. If you will qualify you will get seat in private college.

thank you..
1st February 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM

For KCET does the candidate should qualify in all the subjects p,c and M ??
21st February 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i am a student of 12 standard i aspire to do mbbs. i want to know whether i am eligible for comedk or not.i reside in ANDHRA PRADESH.i will be grateful to you if u answer my question
21st February 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a student of 12 standard aspire to do mbbs. i want to know whether i am eligible for comedk or not. i will be thankful to you if u answer my question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?