8th March 2016, 11:39 AM
nkchaitanya27

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?

Dear Friends,

I did B.Sc Maths, Electronics, Computers. I am planning to Study Msc Astrophysics and Space Physics. Am i eligible for Msc Astrophysics and space physics?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  4. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  5. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  9. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  10. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  11. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  13. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  14. Is it possible to join M.Sc Astrophysics or Quantum Physics without doing Physics in Bachelors?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech space technology after completing MSc Physics?
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  17. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
9th March 2016, 12:33 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?

Yes,You are eligible for Master in Astrophysics and Space Physics if you scored minimum 60% marks in your Bachelor degree with physics as a main subject or its equivalent qualification with relevant subject.
This course is suitable for those who have good communication skills,Team work spirit and interest in astrology.
You can get admission in various good colleges on the basis of entrance exam conducted by reputed universities.
After MSc. In Astrophysics and Space Physics you can
do Job as a Teacher,science instructor, Research Fellow,Scientific Officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?