5th March 2012, 10:22 PM
saran030791

Can I do full time MBA course after completion of Diploma in EEE?

after diploma EEE, can i do mba fulltime or not? or any other option.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  2. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  3. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?
  5. Can I do part time M.Tech course in EEE after completion of B.Tech in ECE in full time?
  6. Can I do full time MBA in any field after completion of B.A general correspondence?
  7. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  8. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot?
  9. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  11. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  12. Can I apply for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET if completed AMIE course?
  13. Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?
  14. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?
  15. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(ECE) after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
5th March 2012, 11:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do full time MBA course after completion of Diploma in EEE?

The minimum academic qualification that a candidate should possess to join MBA course is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

One should have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible for various Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

So, Diploma candidates are not eligible to appear for this Exam.

You did not mention at what academic level that you have completed Diploma course. I think you might have done Diploma course soon after the completion of your 10th or 12th standard.

So, I suggest you to complete your B.Tech course which you can join by cracking E-CET Exam on the basis of your Diploma.

Start preparation for the Entrance Exam for MBA course from the pre-final year of your B.Tech course.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc.

As per the specializations in MBA course, the following specializations will be a good choice for you
-MBA in Operations Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Human Resource Management

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?