11th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA course in India after completing graduation from University of Wales? Which colleges will accept the certificate?

I'm a student, doing my final year of graduation for which i'll be getting a degree from University of Wales. my question is that, am i eligible to join in M.B.A in India with that foreign degree? if yes which colleges accepts my certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  2. Can I take admission into CS 2nd stage after doing MBA from Wales University?
  3. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation course?
  6. Is it advisable to do MBA after completion of graduation in Arts?
  7. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  8. Can I apply in any B.School after scoring 30.28 percentile?
  9. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  10. What should I do if I have not received my graduation certificate? -- [New]
  11. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  12. After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  13. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in FMS after completion of graduation with just 45% marks?
  15. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  17. Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?
  18. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
17th January 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course in India after completing graduation from University of Wales? Which colleges will accept the certificate?

Though there is separate admission procedure for students from foreign countries the conditions are mostly similar. Like they should have studied in recognized universities. They should fulfill the age limit. University of Wales is a good institute so there should not be any problem for you to get admission. You will need to appear for the entrance exams of the institutes you wish to join.
19th May 2011, 08:58 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course in India after completing graduation from University of Wales? Which colleges will accept the certificate?

Doing graduation from wales is very good,as it is a good recognised university all over the world,so i dont think that there will be any problem in indi regardig your MBA
13th July 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA course in India after completing graduation from Annamalai University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?