20th April 2013, 09:58 PM
nd16

Can I take admission into CS 2nd stage after doing MBA from Wales University?

Hi,
I am 33 Years Old. Have done MBA from Wales university but have not completed my Graduation. Can I take Admission into CS 2nd Stage (Executive Level) directly?

Please help Me

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  2. Direct entry in 2nd stage of CS course after MBA in HR?
  3. Am I eligible for MBA course in India after completing graduation from University of Wales? Which colleges will accept the certificate?
  4. Can I give NET Exam having completed MBA from University of Wales, London?
  5. How can I know the marks and qualifying shortlist of NTSE 2nd stage?
  6. How to get the proof of admission in MBA 2nd year in Karnataka University?
  7. Last 10 years question papers of 1st stage and 2nd stage NTSE?
  8. When is the Maths Olympiad exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the percentage required to get admission in CS 2nd stage executive without foundation?
  10. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  11. Date of start of 2nd semester in S.V university for MBA course?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  13. Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?
  14. What is the last stage of process for taking admission in MBA? Useful tips to crack GDPI?
  15. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  16. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best coaching center for IAS near Banashankari 2nd stage Bangalore-70?
  18. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
7th August 2020, 04:23 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Can I take admission into CS 2nd stage after doing MBA from Wales University?

To be eligible for CS Executive Level directly, one must complete graduation, or an having a equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?