16th November 2012, 12:46 AM
vinitpatel29

Am I eligible for MCA after securing 51% in BSc?

I have secured 51.00% in Bsc(I.T),so am i eligibal for MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  2. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 58% in B.Sc and 62% in MCA?
  3. Can I do MCA after BSc General? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  6. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  7. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  8. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after passing BSc with 49%?
  9. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA after pursing BSc IT form NIIT Ranchi
  11. Am I eligible to do MCA from JNU after doing BSc IT with 65% in 12th and Arts stream without Maths?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after securing 50% in M.A?
  14. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA Ignite TCS MCA program after passing BSc?
  16. Am I eligible to do MCA in JNU after completing BSc IT LE from PTU?
  17. Is MCA candidates eligible to pursue M.Tech course? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for admission in MCA after scoring 47% in BSc and 75 in MAH MCA CET? I am from Open Category
9th December 2012, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after securing 51% in BSc?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MCA program. Pass in bachelor’s degree is the basic qualification required. Candidates with 50% marks can attend national level entrance exams like AIMCET, conducted for selection process. Also you should have studied mathematics as a subject. As you have done B.Sc in IT, it is obvious that, you have studied mathematics as a subject in graduation.
15th December 2012, 01:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after securing 51% in BSc?

Hello,
This thing entirely depends on the institute that you join. Some MCA institutes prefer only 60% graduation degree holder. Some prefer graduate from science domain with 55% or more. Now you have below 55% also. So you have to check for colleges which allow MCA candidate admission with that percentage. There is Sikkim Manipal university, Osmania university, Ignou university, BESU college(Shibpur), Azad Institute of Engineering & Technology, Institute of Engineering & Technology, and more. But some who do not have percentage criteria, have internal entrance examinations. You have to qualify that. If you do then you will be eligible to go through the interview round. If you do that too, then you will get entry in the MCA course. The course will cost in around 3 lakhs or less for the three years. Go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?