8th March 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Maths?

I do Xii Sc. with MATH.
But Graduation Economics Honours.
i am eligible for MCA Entrance Exam.
Plz. suggest me.

22nd April 2014, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do Xii Sc. with MATH.
Plz. suggest me.
Nice to see that you’re interested in MCA Entrance Examination and yes you’re eligible for MCA Entrance examination. You have studied mathematics subject in 12th standard so there is no issue with your educational qualification.

The Applicant who are qualified in bachelor degree and having mathematics subject in bachelor degree or 12th standard are eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination.

Eligibility criteria for MCA entrance examination :-

If you're interested to apply for MCA Entrance examination then you have complete your graduation in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university or equivalent examination .

Note :- Final year candidate of Bachelor degree also eligible to apply for this examination .

To crack the examination You should learn the syllabus for MCA entrance examination and download the previous questions and go through the repeated question and practice well . The definitely you can crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

Best MCA colleges in India :-

Pondicherry Central University
National Institute of Technology
Birla Institute of Information technology
Regional Institute of Technology
Sri Vasavi College
Administrative Management College
Institute of Technology and Science
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Guru Nanak Dev University
PSG College of Technology
7th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I do Xii Sc. with MATH.
Plz. suggest me.

Yes definitely you're eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination after completing your Graduation in Economics Honours. The applicant who having Mathematics subject in 12th standard or Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for MCA course. As you mentioned that you having mathematics subject in 12th standard. So, as per your educational qualification you're eligible for MCA entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Entrance Exam:-

Applicant should be hold bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university
Applicant should be Studied in Mathematics subject in 12th or Bachelor degree course
Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in graduation course.

The Applicant who satisfy the above criteria are eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination.
9th May 2014, 08:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I do Xii Sc. with MATH.
Plz. suggest me.

Nice to see that you’re interested in MCA Entrance Examination and yes you’re eligible for MCA Entrance examination. You have studied mathematics subject in 12th standard so there is no issue with your educational qualification.The Applicant who are qualified in bachelor degree and having mathematics subject in bachelor degree or 12th standard are eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination.If you're interested to apply for MCA Entrance examination then you have complete your graduation in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university or equivalent examination .To crack the examination You should learn the syllabus for MCA entrance examination and download the previous questions and go through the repeated question and practice well . The definitely you can crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?