18th September 2013, 09:09 PM

What needs to be done after completion of M.Com for Lectureship/Professorship?

Respected Sir,

What needs to be done to get into lectureship/ professorship after completion of M.com? I am belonging to General category and have completed my M.com in 2013 and have got 50.50%.

Please advice.

22nd April 2014, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What needs to be done after completion of M.Com for Lectureship/Professorship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir,

What needs to be done to get into lectureship/ professorship after completion of M.com? I am belonging to General category and have completed my M.com in 2013 and have got 50.50%.

Please advice.
Nice to see that you're interested in lecturer job. If you’re interested to become a lecturer after completing M.com course then you have to appear in NET entrance examination.

NET :- National Eligibility Test. This Examination is conducted by University Grants Commission for every four two years during the month of July and December .

For NET Examination you should qualified Master degree in any discipline with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidates for Master degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

For Junior Research Fellowship:- Your age should be below 28 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st / OBC and Physically Challenged candidates.

For Lecturer:- There No age limit for apply for Lectureship

You have to qualified in NET Entrance examination to become a Professor or Lecturer in Colleges/university.

But you're not ineligible to apply for NET Entrance examination because you have scored low marks in master degree course 50.50% percentage of marks. Minimum 55% percentage of marks is required to apply for this examination.
9th May 2014, 08:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What needs to be done after completion of M.Com for Lectureship/Professorship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir,

Please advice.
Nice to see that you're interested in lecturer job. If you’re interested to become a lecturer after completing M.com course then you have to appear in NET entrance examination. NET :- National Eligibility Test. This Examination is conducted by University Grants Commission for every four two years during the month of July and December . For NET Examination you should qualified Master degree in any discipline with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidates for Master degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination. For Junior Research Fellowship:- Your age should be below 28 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st / OBC and Physically Challenged candidates. For Lecturer:- There No age limit for apply for Lectureship. You have to qualified in NET Entrance examination to become a Professor or Lecturer in Colleges/university.
But you're not ineligible to apply for NET Entrance examination because you have scored low marks in master degree course 50.50% percentage of marks. Minimum 55% percentage of marks is required to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?