13th August 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNCs having 55% in 10th?

Hello sir my name is vaibhav soni, i got 55 percentage in 10th and 77 percentage in 12th , i am in 1st semester i want to know that i am eligible or not for MNCs like TCS,Google etc if i will get 60 More percentage in BE ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MNCs Entrance Exam having secured 82% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for IT MNCs after completing B.E in 2nd division
  3. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?
  4. Am I eligible for MNCs having 55% in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  7. Can I repeat 10th as a private candidate from CBSE? Will there be problem at the time of placement in MNCs?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for top MNCs having secured 77% in 10th, 79% in 10+2 and 76% in BE?
  9. Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?
  10. Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester
  11. Am I eligible for MNCs like Gppgle, Intel, Dell etc.?
  12. Am I eligible in MNCs having done 1 year Diploma in 2 years gap between 12th and BE?
  13. Am I eligible for MNCs having secured 64% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an aggregate of 63% upto 7th semester in BE and having 2 years gap?
  14. Am I eligible for MNC company walkins?
  15. Am I eligible to do summer internship in MNCs after completion of B.E with 76% marks? -- [New]
  16. How to become eligible for applying as a Programmer in top MNCs?
  17. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  18. Will I get a job in any MNC after passing MCA and then worked in S/W company in Java field for 1 year and continuing lectureship in a college in Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2016, 11:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNCs having 55% in 10th?

Most of the MNC companies look for those candidates who have more than 55% throughout academic career. But top MNC companies like Google, Infosys and Oracle look for those candidates who have scored more than 65%. But these restrictions apply for only those who are fresh students.
I would like to suggest you to pursue a certification course and then apply in a small or medium sized company to get exposed to the work and then apply in the MNC company.
14th August 2016, 12:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir my name is vaibhav soni, i got 55 percentage in 10th and 77 percentage in 12th , i am in 1st semester i want to know that i am eligible or not for MNCs like TCS,Google etc if i will get 60 More percentage in BE ?
No, you are not eligible for TCS and Goolgle recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for top IT companies like Google and TCS:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for maximum MNC companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment process.
14th August 2016, 07:41 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for each Multi National Company (MNC) varies from the other. Every company has its own demands and accordingly the eligibility criteria also changes. To get into a MNC, the aspirants requires a graduation degree in B.E., B.Tech, MCA, MBA, BCA,etc. In a nutshell, the minimum requirements can be seen as under.

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required for MNCs are as under :-

-The candidate should have minimum 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2 and 60% in graduation.

-The candidate should have a graduation from a recognized university of government .

-The candidate should not have any backlogs.

-The candidate should not have more then 2 year gap in the study career.

-The candidate must have good communication skill.

Selection process involves of following stages :

Written test

Technical interview

HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?