29th November 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?

sir, i am pursuing 2nd year MBA in marketing. i secured only 56% in UG course. now my percentage in PG is 70%. will MNCs consider me or not, do i eligible?.......... will MNCs hire MBAs or not?.

1st December 2010, 12:10 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?

dear friend,
mnc's would surely high mba's, provided you are good in general discussions, have very good group coordination, have leadership quality etc, in addition to your academics. so keep going with improving your communication skills too. moreover, try getting placed in the campus selection itself. all the very best.god bless you

27th December 2010, 10:51 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
you have an very good score in mba ,
so even though you have low score in graduation level but you will get importance during job selection interview because you have an post graduation degree in mbs and also good score
all the best

31st December 2010, 12:44 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am pursuing 2nd year MBA in marketing. i secured only 56% in UG course. now my percentage in PG is 70%. will MNCs consider me or not, do i eligible?.......... will MNCs hire MBAs or not?.
It depends from one company to other. Every company will not have the same requirements.

Some may ask for an aggregate of 68% whereas, others ask for 60% in all semesters.

But the primary priority will be given to your percentage of highest degree or qualification. As you are a post graduate they will take your post graduation percentage into consideration.
As you have 70% in post graduation you will definitely get a job with good pay scale.

All the Best!

13th October 2011, 07:23 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AS your percentage in UG is below 60% , most of the mnc company will not allow you.

15th January 2012, 12:10 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for the top MNC company cause you have scored 70% at graduation.

* Candidates should get 70% at 10th,12th and graduation.
* Backlogs are not allowed. So if you have clear it as soon as possible.
* Maximum 1 year gap is allowed.

MNC Companies:
1 Microsoft
2 Nokia
3 IBM
4 Samsung
5 Oracle
6 Cisco
7 Intel
8 Epson
9 D-Link
10 Logitech
11 Seagate
12 Hewlett-Packard
13 Canon
14 Dell
15 Novell
16 Adobe
17 APC
18 LG Electronics
19 Sun
20 Acer

Some companies satisfy with 65% others like Tally,Infosys they won't agree. You must be fully knowledge in programming languages. Speak honest. Don't lie. Be fully prepared of C,C++,Java,Asp.Net,Visual Basic and Oracle. Hope for the best.

Best wishes

25th July 2013, 01:13 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

since you are doing MBA, so company would see your MBA marks first and not graduation marks.
You have good marks in MBA.
If company visiting your campus for recruitment, then you wont face any problem in getting shortlist

prepare well for GD and PI to increase your chance of getting selected

all the best

25th July 2013, 01:17 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?

HI

since you are doing MBA, so company would see your MBA marks first and not graduation marks.
You have good marks in MBA.
If company visiting your campus for recruitment, then you wont face any problem in getting shortlist

prepare well for GD and PI to increase your chance of getting selected

all the best

25th March 2016, 09:17 AM
work@home

MNC commonly prefers 60% minimum. However some company requirements can vary...
If you are a PG candidate and you are applying for a post with it, they would primarily look for PG percent. You can for sure apply for the vacancy and if you perform well in the interview, then all these are not a matter of obstruction. Nowadays there are so many vacancies available and companies are looking for excellent candidates which are shortlisted while in there trainings. But make sure to contact and clarify all such doubts with the Recruit head.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?