18th March 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become eligible for applying as a Programmer in top MNCs?

Hello sir/madam,

I had completed my B.Sc (CS) from annamalai university and i have a certification of diploma in dot net technology from NIIT. I want to know that how can i become eligible for applying as Programmer in any top MNCs?

24th March 2016, 09:53 PM
work@home

Default Re: How to become eligible for applying as a Programmer in top MNCs?

If you are a fresher, you can attend recruitments conducted by top Multinational Companies in reputed colleges. You can also register your profile in their websites for getting updates about conducting recruitments. They would specify the role of selection or the job profile. There are a lot of vacancies for Software developers in IT industry nowadays.

You will be given training if you qualify the various levels of selections processes. During the training, you will be given special training in specified subjects like Java, SQL, .net and so on....

After each training sessions, there will be tests which will fetch you as An Associate Software Engineer. Later on according to your experience, you will be promoted to various levels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?