3rd November 2012, 11:24 PM
misha23

Am i eligible for NET after securing 5.75 CGPA in M.A History

I have secured 5.75 cgpa in M.A. History from JNU .. Am I eligible for NET ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for NET exam after completing MS in Software Engineering from BITS? I will be getting degree in the money of May next year
  2. Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra after securing 6.61 CGPA in B.Tech CSE from LPU?
  4. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?
  5. Am I eligible for NET after doing MBA with 6.1 CGPA?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  7. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing MA in History?
  8. Am i eligible to write NET exam this year after passing M.A in Modern History?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed after securing 50% in M.A?
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship? I have got 10 CGPA
  11. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  12. For which company will I be eligible after scoring 5.3 CGPA
  13. How can I apply for a job after securing 6.1560 CGPA in instrumentation stream
  14. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  16. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  17. Can I apply for scholarship after securing CGPA of 10? I am a 11th class student
  18. Eligibility for JMET if B.tech/ percentage is less than 60% but M.tech CGPA is good
20th January 2013, 05:52 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET after securing 5.75 CGPA in M.A History

5.75 CGPA is equivalent to 54.625%

Below is the Minimum eligibilty Criteria for appearing in the UGC NET exams:
Post Graduation pass with minimum 55% aggregate marks for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

So, if you belong to General or OBC category, than you cannot apply for the UGC-NET exams because you ahve less than 55% marks in Post Graduation
2nd December 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET after securing 5.75 CGPA in M.A History

how did you covert the CGPA into percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?