30th December 2011, 08:38 PM
gurkiratkaur

Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?

Hello sir
My age is 27yrs. I hav done bcom 60%, pgdca 72% and mba finance wid 6.13 cgpa
.Iam intersted in giving exam fr UGC net . Am i eligible?
My interest is in english and management subjects. Please guide me.

1st January 2012, 05:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkiratkaur View Post
Hello sir
My age is 27yrs. I hav done bcom 60%, pgdca 72% and mba finance wid 6.13 cgpa
.Iam intersted in giving exam fr UGC net . Am i eligible?
My interest is in english and management subjects. Please guide me.

Yes, You are Eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination because you have already completed your Post graduate degree course with More than 55% Marks and to apply for NET Examination, You have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks.

Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year for the Post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

There is No Upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post your age should not be More than 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year and for this Year both NET Examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance in this Year, then please apply for NET examination Next year.

The Notification will be Published soon in the Month of April 2012 and the examination is Conducted in June 2012.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the Basis of Post graduation Only.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank and If you need more Information then please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
17th January 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?

I have done b.com(66.8%) and m.b.a in finance(62%)...Am i eligible for ugc net. My interest is in english and management subjects..?? plz reply... thanx in advance for the answer...
17th October 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have done my mba(finance & mktg) with 69% , present i was plan to prepare for Ph.d in mktg ,plz give me the replay what is the eligibility criteria? and what is the way to apply the ph.d.
3rd November 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET exam having secured 5.75 cgpa in M.A.(history) from JNU ?
14th January 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA with cgpa 5.95. am I eligible for the UGC NET examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?