17th September 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MBA in HR and Marketing?

Hi, I have done MBA in HR & Marketing, am i eligible to give this NET exam?

18th September 2011, 09:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MBA in HR and Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done MBA in HR & Marketing, am i eligible to give this NET exam?
Yes, After Completing MBA (HR) or in marketing You are eligible to apply for NET Examination. NET Examination is only for Those who are Interested to become Lecturer and Junior Research Fellowship In University and Colleges.

>> To apply for this examination you need to complete your Post Graduation degree course from a recognised university and You Must have scored minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation.

The examination was Conducted by UGC in June and December.

The June NET Examination was already completed and If you are Interested in NET Examination then please apply for the December NET.

The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be Published on 26/Sep/2011 and the examination was Going to be Held on 24/Dec/2011.

>> After Notification candidates may fill the application form Online But before fill the application form You have to pay the fees through challan in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill the Online Application form.

>> So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NET Examination.

But You have to choose the Optional Subject in NET and You have completed your Post graduation in HR and Marketing then you can choose these subjects in NET Examination and for More Information check the NET Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
18th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MBA in HR and Marketing?

The National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) .
The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?