9th October 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET after passing MBA HR?

Hi all,

I am diana, search for relavent information regarding NET in HR stream. kindly guide me how to get started with NET HR related

I am MBA HR graduate from OU AP
with marketing as minor specialization

worked as a HR recruiter for an year and as a faculty for 6 months

NET exam and it will be better if u provide me the sample exam paper for the previous paper.
Awating ur quick reply...
Thanks & Regards....
Diana Elizabeth
plz mail me @ [email protected]

11th October 2012, 03:38 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET after passing MBA HR?

As you have worked for one year in the HR profile and also have been involved in
teaching for sometime so you must have found out what kind of career suits you better.
If you want to make a career as a faculty in this field then UGC-NET is the right way to
proceed because NET gives you opportunity to apply for all the government institutions.

As your major is HR so you can choose Labour Welfare/Personnel Management
/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management

paper in UGC-NET examination.

The syllabus for the exam has been attached with this message.
Refer it for your preparation.

For your reference, you can download previous year question papers of the exam from
UGC-NET website.
http://ugcnetonline.in/

The NET exam is conducted twice a year. One in June and other in December month.
The application process for December 2012 examination should start by the end of this month.
Keep visiting the website.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Syllabus HR.pdf(514.4 KB, 91 views)
11th October 2012, 03:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET after passing MBA HR?

hi,
NET EXAM STANDS FOR NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST WHICH IS CONDUCTED BY UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION.

UGC-NET EXAM ELIGIBILITY'-

The candidate belonging to General and OBC category must be having the Graduation/ Post Graduation in many subjects, followed by the 55 percent marks criteria.

The candidate belonging to schedule caste, schedule tribe and PWD must be having more than 50 percent marks.

The final year engineering students are also eligible for the CSIR UGC NET exam. The students who completed B.tech course are also eligible for Phd programme. The exam will going to be held in December 2012. The application form for the CSIE UGC NET 2012 exam can be filled either online or through off-line.

for more;-
ugc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?