13th March 2012, 07:24 PM
m.h.priya

Am I eligible for NET after completing my MBA in May? When is the next notification if I am eligible?

sir, I'l complete my MBA by this may_2012 in hr,marketing stream am i eligible for NET...if eligible when will be the next notification...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  2. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A Tamil? Date of notification of NET exam?
  3. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing B.Com with 59.86%
  5. Any exam to join the various jobs in to government sector while in final year EC?
  6. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  7. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  8. Is there a minimum pass percentage for degree to appear for NET exam? Am I eligible to appear for NET after completing B.Com in 4 years with 49% and then MBA in 2 years with 68%?
  9. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing BBA and MBA -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for NET after completing B.Tech CSE and MBA in Finance? Is there any restriction on graduate course?
  11. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  12. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam for lecturership after completing correspondence MBA finance with minimum 55%
  13. After completing MBA am I eligible to apply for M.Phil or Ph.D in Europe or USA?
  14. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  15. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
  16. Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?
  17. After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
14th March 2012, 05:15 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET after completing my MBA in May? When is the next notification if I am eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.h.priya View Post
sir, I'l complete my MBA by this may_2012 in hr,marketing stream am i eligible for NET...if eligible when will be the next notification...

Eligibility For NET

A candidate is eligible to appear for the UGC National Eligibility Test only of he satisfies the following minimum conditions :-

1) Candidate should have cleared his post graduation from a recognized University with at least 55% marks without rounding off..

2) If you are applying for the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) then you should within the age limit of 28 years as on the first date of the month of the exam..

If you have scored 55% in your MBA and you are within the prescribed age limit then you are definitely eligible for the exam..

The next exam is going to be held tentatively on 26th June,2012..

For more information and updates about the exam..you can simply Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Management December 2010 Paper-2.pdf(166.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf Management December 2010 Paper-3.pdf(172.0 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2010 Paper-2.pdf(421.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2010 Paper-3.pdf(157.2 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2011 Paper-2.pdf(149.3 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2011 Paper - III.pdf(139.6 KB, 76 views)
14th March 2012, 06:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after completing my MBA in May? When is the next notification if I am eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.h.priya View Post
Yes , You are applicable for NET exam because final year student are applicable NET exam.

You have completed MBA degree so you are applicable for NET exam through Management department.

NET stands for National eligibility Test which is conduct through UGC.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

UGC NET consists of three papers

1) General studies (50 objective questions)

2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)

3) Your optional paper (75 objective questions)

NET Exam date for June Session is already Published in UGC Website.

NET EXAM DATE:-
  • Date of Start for Online Submission: 21-02-2012
  • Date of Close of Online Submission: 21-03-2012
  • Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 26-03-2012
  • Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas): 02-04-2012
  • Exam Date: 17-06-2012
I have attached the Syllabus for NET exam for Management student.So Please check it out.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?