23rd December 2017, 12:00 AM
Sathish Mandala

Am I eligible to get anappointment letter from CTS after clearing the interview and have completed my education from distance mode?

I have 6 years of experience in US Healthcare medical coding and I have cleared my interview with CTS but I have done my education from distance mode. Whether will consider it and offers me appointment letter. Can you please answer me on the same? Thanks!

27th December 2017, 01:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get anappointment letter from CTS after clearing the interview and have completed my education from distance mode?

No, you are not eligible for getting job in CTS because of your education mode. In any MNC companies they recruit the candidates who have completed their education in regular mode.

CTS recruit the candidates who have completed their graduation level degree in any related stream from any recognized university. The candidates who have completed their education in distance mode or correspondence mode or not eligible for getting job. The reason for recruiting the regular candidates is they have more knowledge on the subjects than distance education candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?