16th December 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ph.D after doing PGDBA from Jaipuria Institute of Management

I have done my PGDBA From Jaipuria institute of management, lucknow in 2003.
I want to know that weather i am eligible for P.hd or not

Shiv Ravinder singh
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  2. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  3. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  4. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  5. Which are the good colleges which accept MAT? I have scored 687.5 marks in May MAT
  6. Which is the best college for me after scoring 98.95 percentile in MAT
  7. Can I join any colleges with 84.63% in CAT?
  8. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  9. List of colleges offering admission in MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  10. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D, Masters degree or PG diploma? Is there any university available for me after studying PGDBA?
  12. Which good college can I get after scoring 81.83 percentile in MAT exam?
  13. Which Colleges to apply after giving MAT & XAT exams?
  14. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 93 percentile in Sept MAT?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Which are the non IIM colleges and how much percentile is required in CAT?
24th August 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after doing PGDBA from Jaipuria Institute of Management

I have done distance MBA from Alagappa University. Am I eligible to do phd?
24th August 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after doing PGDBA from Jaipuria Institute of Management

Am I eligible to do phd from UPTU after completing distance MBA from Alagappa University with 60% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?