14th August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for private exam of b.tech? I am failed in maths subject in 10+2

i am fail in math in 10+2 only will i will give exam private of b.tech and form fee
please reply soon...

4th June 2015, 07:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for private exam of b.tech? I am failed in maths subject in 10+2

B.tech stands for Bachelor of technology and also called as the Bachelor of engineering .It is a bachelor degree course of 4 years and completing which you will be considered an engineering of a specific field .

Now I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for reading B.tech course from any college being failed in Mathematics in your 12th board examination as for the same course you must have at least passed in Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry in your 12th board examination which you do not have .

Also you are not only for B.tech but also for any bachelor degree course as for any bachelor degree course you must have a senior secondary degree and hence not eligible for any job or course based on these degrees .

So to pursue this and to have good and many career options in your future you must complete your 12th by reappearing in the same and then continue your further studies to have secured future .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?