9th May 2011, 01:40 PM
Sakshi.angral

Am I eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I'm from Jammu

Sir im from jammu can i appear in punjab medical entrance test
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  2. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  3. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
  4. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test if I stay in Kolkata and my parents from Punjab? How to apply for it?
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance test if I am a student from Himachal Pradesh
  7. Am I eligible to write Chandigarh medical entrance exam? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  8. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab
  9. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?
  11. Minimum age limit for medical entrance test?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?
  14. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  15. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  16. What is the date of the entrance test of B.Ed? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  17. Are students from Andhra Pradesh, Eligible for Punjab pre medical test?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?
23rd April 2015, 09:47 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I'm from Jammu

Hi,
Yes you can appear for Punjab medical entrance provided you fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

1. You should pass 12th standard from a well known school.

2. In 10th and 12th, you should pass in 3 important subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and biology including others. How much you score in the 1st 3 subjects matters.

3. In the first 3 subjects candidates should score at least 50%. In case of OBC students, 40% is considered.

4. Age limit for a candidate is 17 years.

In Punjab, private colleges have 1% reservation for migrants from jammu and kashmir due to violence whereas government colleges don't have such reservation.

Following are some medical colleges in Punjab:
1. Guru gobind singh medical college

2. Govt. medical college

3. Dayanand medical college

4. Gian Sagar medical college and hospital

5. Punjab Institute of medical Sciences

6. Adesh Institute of medical sciences and research..etc
thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?