29th March 2011, 10:38 PM
Dr Manoj Bhagat

Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?

Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?

Related Questions:
  1. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  2. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  3. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  5. Am I eligible to write Chandigarh medical entrance exam? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  6. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  7. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  8. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  9. Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma?
  10. Is there a single PG medical entrance exam? is Jammu and Kashmir exempted?
  11. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?
  12. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  13. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer
  16. Which are the best programmes for various medical entrance exams in Jammu?
  17. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  18. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates? -- [New]
13th May 2011, 06:17 PM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?

Yes, you are eligible for All India PG Entrance Exam.
22nd June 2011, 01:48 AM
sachin6

Default Re: Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?

Ya you are eligible for all pg entrance exams in india. They are gate,cat, gmat,cpt.
30th January 2012, 01:52 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Manoj Bhagat View Post
HI,
Friend in ALL INDIAN PG ENTRANCE EXAM the student who obtain MBBS/BDS from medical/dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to apply.

So I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the A.I.P.G exam.

GOOD LUCK!
20th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for pg medical in baba farid unrvrsty of health sciences beng resident of jk and graduated from jk
20th February 2012, 11:11 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Manoj Bhagat View Post
HI!
After passing M.B.B.S from J&K you are not eligible for A.I.P.G..
If you want to can apply for other all India Medical P.G exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S-P.G
> B.H.U-P.G
> A.M.U-P.G
> MANIPAL-P.G

~GOOD LUCK~
14th March 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Is j&k included in the common pg medical entrance exam to be held in 2013?
24th March 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir but have completed my MBBS from Bangladesh.Am I eligible for the AIMPGEE?
12th January 2013, 07:59 PM
gauraansh

As you have completed your graduation from medical college of jammu kashmir and it is a recognised college so you are easily eligible for All india PG exam.for giving this exam graduation is the minimum qualification.
13th January 2013, 06:47 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

YES you are eligible for PG entrance test in India although you did your graduation in J&K its not a problem.........

ALL THE BEST...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?