10th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Chandigarh medical entrance exam? I am from Jammu and Kashmir

Respected sir,
I am Neha from jammu and want to appear for chandigarh medical entrance exam next year.
Am I eligible for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  3. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  4. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  5. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?
  7. In which government Ayurvedic colleges can I get admission in J&K?
  8. Is there a single PG medical entrance exam? is Jammu and Kashmir exempted?
  9. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir? -- [New]
  12. Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma?
  13. Is a student which belongs to Jammu and Kashmir, eligible for appearing in NDA exam?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer
  15. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. Am I eligible for Delhi University MBBS exam if I am from Jammu?
  17. Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?
  18. List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?
5th June 2016, 07:31 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Chandigarh medical entrance exam? I am from Jammu and Kashmir

Chandigarh doesn't have its own entrance exam. Counselling is conducted for 85% for state quota and 15% for all India quota. Admission will be available on the basis of result of AIPMT. You will get admission in 15% all India quota as you belongs to J & K state.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with Physics , Chemistry and Biology as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam AIPMT.

AIPMT Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 180
Physics : 45 Questions
Chemistry : 45 Questions
Zoology : 45 Questions
Botany : 45 Questions
- Total Marks : 720
- Time Duration : 3 Hours

AIPMT Important Dates
- Registration Starts From : 15th December , 2016
- Last Date of Registration : 12th January , 2016
- AIPMT Exam Date : 1st May , 2016
- Counselling Date : 5th June , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?