17th May 2013, 04:04 PM
Abhay mohan

How should I become a custom officer after completing 12th with 71%?

I want to become an custom officer .I have completed my 12 with 71percentage taking bioscience as my combination ,to join what course should i join

6th May 2014, 02:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I become a custom officer after completing 12th with 71%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhay mohan View Post
I want to become an custom officer .I have completed my 12 with 71percentage taking bioscience as my combination ,to join what course should i join
We appreciate aspiration to become a Custom Officer. To become a customs officer you have to appear Civil Service entrance examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. Required Academic qualification to become customs officer is that the candidate should be complete graduation or Equivalent qualification from recognized university. So, I suggest you to complete bachelor degree course in order to become a custom officer. The applicant age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Important notification regarding the examination will be published in employment and other reputed news papers in India.
23rd April 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a custom officer after completing 12th with 71%?

hii i have completed my 12th i want to become a passport verification officer what are the procedures to apply for that.what degree will you suggest me to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?