24th March 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Montessori Teacher Training from IGNOU at the age of 43 years?

Respected Sir, My age is 43 years and I have completed my class 12th, Now I want to pursue Montessori Teacher Training from IGNOU so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Montessori Teacher Training from IGNOU at the age of 43 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

10th May 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Montessori Teacher Training from IGNOU at the age of 43 years?

I am Montessori trained. I have done 2 year of commerce from ggc because of some reason i have not done final and i want to do b.ed is it possible. I am 40 year old.
21st June 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Montessori Teacher Training from IGNOU at the age of 43 years?

I am graduate in bcom and I had completed my 1 year Montessori course.I am interested to do b ed. Is it possible to do or otherwise please tell me other opportunities to do b ed .
7th October 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have experience of 8 years working in schools. Iam aged 40 and Iam working in a cbse school for preprimary from past 2.5 years and this year iam doing my b.ed. I want to do Montessori online training along with my b.ed. is it possible? What are the fee particulars and course duration
4th December 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 36years old and I am 12 pass and I have an experience of one year of teaching nursery can I do training of montessori
13th January 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done Post graduate (MA ) in English ,at Present I'm working in a School ,and I Prefer to do Montessory TTC (IGNOU), Am I eligible for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?