14th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Surendra Sirvi 786

How to apply for merchant navy? What is the eligibility and salary offered?

Sir., I am a student of D-Pharma 2nd year what is a work of pharmacist in navy and how can i apply for it and what is eligiblity and salary criteria... Sir mail me at [email protected] or call me +918696823775

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  2. Type of job and remuneration offered to Mechanical engineers in Merchant Navy
  3. How should I enroll directly for merchant navy?
  4. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  5. How to apply for Merchant Navy after passing B.Com final year?
  6. What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  8. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  11. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the highest salary of merchant navy?
  16. How much salary can we get in Merchant Navy?
  17. What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?
  18. What is the maximum salary of merchant navy?
9th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for merchant navy? What is the eligibility and salary offered?

what is the first salary for a cadat
29th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for merchant navy? What is the eligibility and salary offered?

i have completed 10th exam and i got 67% i would like to go in marchant navy
10th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in computer science then which type of job i wl get?
7th September 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 12th nd want to join merchant navy
25th October 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary and max. salary in merchant navy
8th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I m a 11th class student with physics chemistry maths female candidate and want to join merchant navy ..
5th June 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir now am pursuing btech 3rd year in cse branch.
Am i eligible to join merchant navy ?
if eligible! what is the process to apply? what all exams i have to write?
what is salary packages i get at starting?
please help in this matter
mail me all details regrading this to [email protected] 0r call me to 9966118676.
13th January 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam im the final year student of b pharm, im interested in merchant navy pharmacist, hw can i enter into merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?