3rd August 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing teacher training corse through correspondence in oman?

I would like to do a teacher training course through correspondence i am a graduate from Bombay university in sociology and done a montessori training course at present i am in Oman? Can someone please let me know the procedure which we need to follow up for the same?

Related Questions:
2nd January 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing teacher training corse through correspondence in oman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to do a teacher training course through correspondence i am a graduate from Bombay university in sociology and done a montessori training course at present i am in Oman? Can someone please let me know the procedure which we need to follow up for the same?

Candidates can do various teacher training courses through distance education in various universities. They can study courses like Diploma in Elementary Education, Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education, Certificate in Primary Teaching, etc. in IGNOU. Candidates have to apply to the courses online for the admission. They can also find the course details in the IGNOU website links given below:

Certificate in Primary Teaching - Official Website

Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education - Official Website

Diploma in Elementary Education - Official Website

Candidates can also study various teacher training courses at the Teacher Training Institute through correspondence. Teacher Training Institute website link is given Click Here
13th June 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing teacher training corse through correspondence in oman?

Hi what is the difference between Montessori training and diploma in primary education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?