7th December 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed eligibility on post graduation basis? How to get application forms for B.Ed admission from DAVV?

I have scored 48% in graduation from DAVV .then I completed my pg (M.Sc computer) from Raman university with 70% marks .Can I appear in B.Ed on basis of my post graduation and if yes when could I get the admission forms? Is it possible to do B.Ed from DAVV? Please help me as soon as possible.

8th December 2015, 08:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed eligibility on post graduation basis? How to get application forms for B.Ed admission from DAVV?

No, you are not eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance examination. B.Ed stand for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course.

To appear for B.Ed entrance examination the minimum eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed graduation from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category of 5%.

So, with 48% aggregate you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination. To get other information regarding admission visit official website of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?