22nd September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for RAS exam if I am from West Bengal?

I am from West Bengal, weather I am eligible for RAS exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  4. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  13. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  14. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  15. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  16. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  17. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  18. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
24th January 2013, 06:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for RAS exam if I am from West Bengal?

hi,
RAS means Rajasthan Administrative Service
> AGE LIMITATION:
From 25 to 45 years
>you should have under graduate degree from standard recognised university.
> SELECTION PROCEDURE:
1. Preliminary Exam: multiple choice questions.
2. Mains exam: Descreptive papers.
3. Personal Interview.
PROUD TO BE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?