20th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English

Respected Sir,

I have passed B.A.(H) in English with 51.5% from Raja N.L.Khan Women's College under Vidyasagar University and M.A.Part -1 with 53% & Part-2 result is awaited.
Further I want to know when the B.Ed Entrance Exam in West Bengal will be conducted as well as whether I will be eligible or not?

I will be highly obliged if you please inform all the things regarding B.Ed Entrance Exam in West Bengal in my email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  2. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  3. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  4. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  5. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  6. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  9. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  10. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  11. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  16. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal? -- [New]
  17. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
3rd August 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English

CANT U PEOPLE KEEP THE NAME OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM, PLZ DO IT IT WILL BE HELFUL FOR US AS WELL AS YOU..............
19th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English

Respected Sir,

I have passed B.A.(H) in English with 47.5% from Alipurduar College under North Bengal University and M.A.Part -1 with 44 & Part-2 result is awaited.
Further I want to know when the B.Ed Entrance Exam in West Bengal will be conducted as well as whether I will be eligible or not and also Admission from fill up start date nearly Alipurduar Centre?

I will be highly obliged if you please inform all the things regarding B.Ed Entrance Exam in West Bengal in my email: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-b-ed-entrance-exam-west-bengal-i-have-passed-b-english-584227.html#ixzz2QtltTs8K
es
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?