20th March 2012, 08:26 PM
sreebaru

Am I eligible for SBI clerk after completing 12th with 56.58% in distance?

sir, I am not completed my 10+2, but I complete my graduation with 56.58 percent in distance (correspondence), may I eligible for SBI clerks, or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  3. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  4. Eligibility for a SBI and other Banks Clerk exam?
  5. Can I do Banking job with my graduation which is yet to be complete?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
  7. Am I eligible to give SBI Clerk Exam after completion of 12th Class?
  8. Engineering 7th semester student is eligible for SBI Clerk exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in SBI Clerk exam if secured 70% in 10th, 57% in 12th and above 70% in DCA? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO after completing BSc?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI exam after completing graduation with distance education
  12. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk exam after passing 12th with 58%? I am an under graduate student in B.Com in OBC caste
  13. When SBI Clerk exam going to be held? What is the syllabus followed for it?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  15. Solved entrance test papers of IGNOU Openmat exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Po entrance exam after completing BCA graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for both SBI Clerk and PO recruitment exams? Coaching institutes for preparation in Delhi?
21st March 2012, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI clerk after completing 12th with 56.58% in distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreebaru View Post
sir, I am not completed my 10+2, but I complete my graduation with 56.58 percent in distance (correspondence), may I eligible for SBI clerks, or not?
Sorry to say that you have not completed 12th standard so you are treat as 10th standard so you are not applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Graduate persons are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Tour age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

PATTERN FOR SBI CLERK EXAM 2012

THE BEST BOOKS FOR QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE AND GENERAL AWARENESS

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to

http://www.statebankofindia.com/

21st March 2012, 09:23 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI clerk after completing 12th with 56.58% in distance?

Hi dear.......
The eligibility criteria for SBI Clerical exam are as follows...

The exam pattern are as follows......

Good luck.....
21st March 2012, 12:40 PM
krish.prasad74

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SBI clerk after completing 12th with 56.58% in distance?

Dear,

sorry to say you are not eligible. Requirement is of 10+2. but when i see the eligibility there was written that any degree with pass mark from recognized university for sc/st. percentage required is 55%. so if you are sc or st than you can try.

good luck.
24th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to aplly for sbi clerk i am complted 86% in 12th and discontinued degree?
11th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

what crietaria is taken in sbi clerk exams as in isc best 5 mark of any subject are taken so if a student is getting above 60% in best five aggregate nt in total marks so is he be eligible for SBI exam
8th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

my education was not done properly. i have studied inter with two years gap after 10th ,it was also not completed. if i complete inter in distance mode, am i eligible for clerk post in SBI?. please give me guideline to me .
5th March 2013, 11:35 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible to aplly for sbi clerk i am complted 86% in 12th and discontinued degree?
Yes Off Course ,, Your eligible for SBI Clerk Examination ..

12th standard in any discipline with 60% Percentage of marks make the candidate eligible for SBI Clerk Examination ..

You have scored very Good percentage of marks in your 12th standard .. So, as per your educational qualification your definitely eligible for SBI Clerk Examination ..

Here I provide the details regarding SBI Clerk Examination ..

:: SBI stands for State of Bank of India ::

~~~~ Eligibility Criteria required for SBI Clerk Examination ~~~~

>>> The Aspirant should hold 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University

>>> Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination

>>> The Aspirant Need to score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

>>> The Aspirant Age should be 18 years to 28 years

>>> Relaxation will applicable for sc/st and obc candidates

>>> The Aspirant should ne Know the English Language

>>> The Aspirant should have Basic Computer Knowledge

SBI Clerk Examination Pattern :-

Reference Books for SBI Clerk Examination :-

>>> SBI Clerk ( Ultimate Guide ) by Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication
Price :- Rs. 202

>>> SBI Examination ( Previous Years' Papers ) by SBI & Associate Banks
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House
Price :- Rs. 144

>>> SBI Clerk Examination ( Complete Study Package ) by Sanjeev Joon
Publisher :- Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price :- Rs. 182

>>> SBI Clerk Examination by Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication (2011)
Price :- Rs. 208
25th March 2013, 03:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk Exam because of the high percentage you have secured at 10+2 level. To clear your doubts please read the detailed information written below:-

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  1. You need to be a citizen of India.
  2. The minimum qualification required is you need to be a higher secondary passed out with 60 percent of marks at 10+2 level.
  3. If you have a diploma degree then also you can give this exam provided its a regular one and not done in correspondence. The same 60 percent of marks needs to be secured here as well.
  4. If you have completed graduation then also you can apply. You just need to get the pass marks then. You can complete the graduation in any discipline of your choice.
  5. The minimum age limit for this exam is 18 years. The upper age limit is 28 years for the general category candidates.
  6. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
  • SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
  • OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
  • Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years.

Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern:-

Selection procedure for this exam basically includes written examination which is followed by the interview session. On getting the qualifying marks in the exam you will be called for the interview session. A maximum of three people is called for one vacant seat.

For the written examination generally objective type of question comes and you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.

Hope this helps :-> :->
24th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed puc in rguiiitbasar in A.P with 8 percentage,so i like to write tha sbi bank clerk exam.
25th August 2013, 12:43 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreebaru View Post
You can apply for the SBI Clerks exams if you meet the below eligibity conditions:

Education:
12th pass with minimum 60% marks for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 55% marks in class 12th for the SC/ST/PWD Candidates

Or

Graduation Pass in any stream
No minimum marks is required in Graduation

Age-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum -28 years
OBC candidates can apply till 31 years
SC/ST candidates can apply till 33 years

In the SBI Clerical Written tests questions will be asked from the below Sections:
>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
>> English
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Awareness
25th August 2013, 06:45 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## It is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for SBI CLERK examination
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SBI CLERK post is intermediate(12th)/diploma with atleast 60% of marks or graduation in any discipline from recognised institution or university & distance degree candidates are not eligible to apply
## Age limit to apply for SBI CLERK exam is 18-28 years and the age relaxations are
->5 years for SC/ST candidates
->10 years for PWD candidates
->3 years for OBC candidates
## The selection process is written test followed by personal interview
## For further details visit www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
1st June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in the final year of my graduation.I have 67% in P.U.C. Am i eligible to apply for the SBI clerical post ?
1st June 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in the final year of my graduation.I have 67% in my P.U.C. Am i eligible to apply for SBI clerical exams ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?