21st May 2012, 10:24 AM
nagarjuna murthy

Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?

sir i have completed my b.sc computer science after 12 th with 4 years gap so iam eligible for software field or not

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  3. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  4. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to repeat 12th Science after a gap of 2 years?
  6. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  7. Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI with 2 years academic gap in between 10th & 12th?
  8. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  10. Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?
  11. Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?
  13. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  14. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream? -- [New]
  16. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  17. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  18. Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?
28th September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?

Sir i complete BCS In 2013 but 3 yrs gap between 12 to BCS and 1 yr gap in BCS TOTAL 4 yrs educational gap can i get a software job
5th June 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?

Post my 10th , i have done Graduation from distance from recognized university ..i have dnt have 2 education...only 13 years of education ...10 3yrs Degree.....it is possible to do MBA course and any chances to work in aboard ??
23rd February 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam I have 3 years of gap between my 12th and graduation and have 61% in highschool ,52% in 12th and 57.5% aggregate in BCA .Kindly please help me how to find a job in any company.
1st April 2016, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12 sci in 2006 but now i want to complete bcs course is it possible to get admission or there is age bar for courses.plz answer my doubt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?