24th June 2013, 01:27 PM
KUL KARTIK

Am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?

am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?
if yes, what exactly should i do after 10th to study genetic engineering?
if not, what are other alternative option available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  2. How to study genetic engineering after completing 10th?
  3. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  4. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  5. How to study genetic engineering? I have to study biotechnology before genetic engineering -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  7. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  8. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  9. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  11. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  12. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  13. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  15. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Genetic Engineering after 10+2 ?
  17. What should I choose after passing 10th MPC or BIPC? I want to do genetic engineering
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
14th November 2014, 08:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUL KARTIK View Post
am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?
if yes, what exactly should i do after 10th to study genetic engineering?
if not, what are other alternative option available for me?
Yes, of course you are eligible for Genetic Engineering after completing 12th standard. You can apply for Diploma Genetic Engineering.

Diploma in Genetic Engineering
Duration: 3

Eligibility Criteria:-

You have to passed 10th standard or any equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized board and you have to obtained minimum 50% marks in 10th board exam.

Colleges Offering Diploma Genetic Engineering Course:-
  • Gaur Brahman Physiotherapy College (GBPC) - Rohtak, Haryana
  • DES College of Physiotherapy - Pune, Maharashtra
  • IBT College of Diploma Engineering - Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
  • Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra
  • Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal
  • B.T. Patil and Sons Polytechnic - Belgaum, Karnataka
  • A.J. College of Pharmacy - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
  • Aarsh Mahavidyalaya - Rajkot, Gujarat
18th August 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?

How to start preparation for genetic engineering from now own words, I'm in class 10 now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?