29th February 2012, 12:45 PM
christinaserveas

Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?

my group in +1 and +2 was physic chemistry biology and microbiology.am i eligible to take up genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  2. Can I pursue Genetic Engineering without having Maths in 11th and 12th classes?
  3. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  4. Is Maths necessary for Genetic Engineering? What is the alternative to it?
  5. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  6. Can I do Genetic Engineering without having Maths in 11th and 12th?
  7. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  8. Is there any scope for Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  13. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  14. Do we require Maths to learn Genetic Engineering after 12th?
  15. Can I do genetic engineering directly after passing 12th without Maths
  16. Can I join genetic engineering without B.Tech?
  17. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  18. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
3rd March 2012, 10:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinaserveas View Post
my group in +1 and +2 was physic chemistry biology and microbiology.am i eligible to take up genetic engineering?
In order to pursue Genetic Engineering after qualifying Higher Secondary level of exam, one must have studied the following subjects in the Higher Secondary level:
Mathematics
Chemistry
Biology

As per the information provided by you, it seems that you did't had Mathematics in the +2 level and hence, you won't be considered eligible to pursue course in Genetic Engineering.

For more information, you may refer to the official website of the Institutes offering the course:

Indian Institute of Technology
Osmania University
Banaras Hindu University
1st June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?

is it possible for me to do genetic engg. with
physics
chemistry
biology
biochemistry
in classes 11 and 12???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?