25th July 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in Nagpur University for engineering course? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering

sir i have complited on the diploma in mechanical engg so i have eligble to engineering nagpur university
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in NIIT or ISM after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  17. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
28th November 2015, 04:08 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in Nagpur University for engineering course? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering

Diploma degree holder can apply for admission in B.Tech courses as lateral entry scheme and can take admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Students need to apply for admission when application is out for lateral entry.
Most of the colleges do not accept lateral entry and in these colleges students need to qualify entrance examination and take admission just like other students.
Since, diploma degree is equivalent to higher secondary for admission in technical courses.
Students should choose some of the best college in which they want to take admission then collect information about that whether it invites application for lateral entry or not.
If possible apply for admission as lateral entry which will provide admission directly in 2nd year or 3rd semester which will save one year otherwise appear and qualify for entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?