16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, i want to know that after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from state board of tech. Education,can get admission in b.a or eeequivalent degree.also tell me that can i get 12th non medical certificate from hbse bhiwani on the bases of diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  18. Am I eligible to given IIT entrance exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
17th April 2016, 01:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to know that after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from state board of tech. Education,can get admission in b.a or eeequivalent degree.also tell me that can i get 12th non medical certificate from hbse bhiwani on the bases of diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission for B.A after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The course is available in Mahatma Gandhi University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years diploma course after 10th. There are B.A., B.Sc. and BBA courses available in the Mahatma Gandhi University. The official website link is given you can check the details in the same, Click Here.

The aspirant can also study the BA course in School of Distance Education: Bharathiar University. The website link is given Click Here.
17th April 2016, 04:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in BA course after completion of your Diploma course as the minimum eligibility requirement in order for any candidate get admission in the above mentioned course is that a candidate should have completed their +2 level of education and as you haven't completed your +2 examination, therefore you are not allowed to opt for the course.
17th April 2016, 08:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for B.A course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in arts stream are eligible for B.A course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?