22nd June 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for PG course in Rajasthan after completion of B.Sc IT from SMU?

Sir/Mam, I am graduated from SMU B.Sc IT and want to take admission in regular PG college in Rajasthan please tell me that I am eligible to take admission in regular college private /government college of Rajasthan and also in RPSC and UPPSC?

30th June 2017, 07:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for PG course in Rajasthan after completion of B.Sc IT from SMU?

SMU stands for Sikkim Manipal University. It is University Grants Commission and Distance Education council recognized university. The degree obtained from this university is valid for higher studies course as well as for government jobs.

You can take admission in post graduation in regular private or government college in Rajasthan. You can also apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission as well as Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
30th June 2017, 08:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for PG course in Rajasthan after completion of B.Sc IT from SMU?

The eligibility criteria for Post graduation course:

1. You must have done bachelor of science from UGC recognized university. SMU is UGC recognized university and its degree is valid for any course.

2. You can take admission in PG course in Rajasthan after completion of B.Sc IT from SMU.

You can also apply for RPSC exam and UPPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?