4th January 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?

I am domicile of Rajasthan and have completed my MBBS from UP.Am I eligible for post graduate admission in Rajasthan?kindly reply on e-mail

[email protected]

Dhirendra Singh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  3. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  5. Are MBBS students of other states eligible for Pre PG exam conducted by Rajasthan university?
  6. Is BSc MLT degree holder from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University eligible for RAS?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  9. Will I be eligible for RPMT after completing my studies upto B.A from Rajasthan Board?
  10. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
  11. What is the cutoff for MBBS course? Am I eligible for MBBS counseling?
  12. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  13. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  14. Am i eligible for Lecturer? I am a Ph.D holder
  15. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  16. Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?
  17. Am i eligible for RPMT if I belong to Rajasthan? I am from OBC quota
  18. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
7th January 2014, 11:38 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?

Yes of course you are eligible to apply for the post graduation course in Rajasthan. And after MBBS you can apply for the MD or MS. Both are good courses and both have good scopes also you can choose any of the course.

As you have done MBBS from UP then you are definitely apply for the post graduation course in Rajasthan.

And if you want to do MD or MS then you should take admission in best university. It is best for your career and after that you can apply for the job in many hospitals and you can also apply for the government hospitals.

And both are good courses you can do any of the course. And to get admission in MD or MS you should apply for the entrance exam and you should do preparation for the entrance exam and you should do hard work after that you can apply to get admission for any best university.

here are some best universities in Rajasthan:
SMS Medical College,Jaipur
Rabindranath Tagore Medical College,Udaipur
Sardar Patel Medical College,Bikaner
Dr. S.N. Medical College,Jodhpur
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College ,Ajmer
Government Medical College, Kota
Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar
Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical science,Jaipur
National Institute of Medical Science & Research,Jaipur
Geetanjali Medical College Udaipur
15th January 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?

What is the age limit and minimum marks in Bsc to appear MSC entrance exam in Utkal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?