13th July 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take direct admission into IPCC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?

I am the student of B.com second year.can I take direct admission ipcc. please sent your answer on email [email protected]

13th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: Am I eligible to take direct admission into IPCC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of B.com second year.can I take direct admission ipcc. please sent your answer on email [email protected]
Hi Amit..

CA course is managed and conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
As you know that the whole course is divided in three stages:-
1.CPT.
2.IPCC.
3.CA Finals.
A student from any stream can appear in CPT after passing 12th from any stream.The exam is conducted twice in a year.

The syllabus of CPT consists of four subjects namely:-
1.Merchantile Law.
2.Economics.
3.Quantitative Aptitude.
4.Accountancy.

The exam is conducted in two sessions of 2 hours each.Full marks is 200.
The second stage is IPCC.
A student can qualify for this stage in two ways:-
1.After passing CPT.
2.After completing Graduation with at least:-
60% for Non-Commerce candidates and 55% for Commerce Candidates.
So,since you are in 2nd year of B.Com hons.,you are not eligible to directly appear in IPCC .

As mentioned above,you have two options-either you can give CPT in December Attempt or else you can first complete your graduation with at least 55% and then appear for IPCC exams.

IPCC exams are divided in two groups:-
Group 1 consists of 4 papers while Group 2 consists of 3 papers.
You can appear in both the groups in a single attepmt or you can appear in Group 1 first.
After passing Group 1 of your IPCC exams,you will have to undergo a training period of 3 years under an experienced CA.
Hope I solved your query.
Thanks.

With Regards-
Vikas.

Quote:
There are three ingredients in good life - learning,earning and yearning.
20th August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take direct admission into IPCC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?

Hello,Sir I am a B.com graduate with 57% completed in 2010,I don't have maths in 10 2,will that be a obstacle in IPCCC exam?
18th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

do we require to do 9months articleship before appearing for IPCC?????I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION WITH 70%....PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP
14th December 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am complete B.COM 47% marks. can I take direct admission ipcc. please sent your answer on email [email protected]
26th February 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i"m a 2nd year student ? how can i do ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?