14th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?

I am native of tamil nadu but mother tongue is telugu. MY parents are employees of tamil nadu and central govt. respectively. Am eligible to write eamcet 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  2. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Tamilnadu government if I am a native of Kerala state who has passed HSE with 91%
  4. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  5. Am I eligible to write any exam after qualifying M.Com, BL? Is there any age relaxation for serving employees?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  7. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 12th from Gujarat while being a native of AP?
  8. Am I eligible to sit for EAMCET entrance exam? I am a native of AP
  9. How to apply for TNPSC exams?
  10. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  11. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  12. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech course in reputed college of Tamilnadu if I am a Non Native of Tamilnadu?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college -- [New]
  16. Which are the state(Tamilnadu) government exams?
  17. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  18. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
6th February 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-eamcet-exam-if-studied-up-native-place-andhra-pradesh.html
12th March 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS.
I COMPLETED MY DEGREE BUT I WANT TO JOIN MBBS SO IAM ASKING.
MY AGE IS 23.
SO PLEASE REPLY ME FAST SO THAT I CAN APPLY FOR EAMCET 2012
21st May 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am native of tamil nadu but mother tongue is telugu. Am eligible to write eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?