4th January 2014, 02:09 PM
GANA1982

Am I eligible for TNSC Group I exam?

Hi,
this is ganapathi.I belong to state of Andrapradesh .i would like to know whether i am eligible for the tnpsc group-1 exam?

25th January 2014, 06:04 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNSC Group I exam?

No, you are not eligible to apply for TNPSC Group I Examination. Only the candidates who are belongs to Tamil Nadu they can eligible to apply for TNPSC Group I Examination. But if you born here and you have all the identity in here like Voter ID, Ration Card & Other Identity than you have chances to apply.

TNPSC Group Notification has been released and this examination is conducted for recruitment of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department.

-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application :: 28.01.14
-->> Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office :: 30.01.2014
-->> Date of Preliminary examination 26.04.2014

Eligibility Criteria :: The candidate should have possess degree course from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualification. There is no minimum marks required to apply for this examination. Final year and pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply. Age should between 21 years to 35 years at the time of appearing and upper age limits is applicable.

Preliminary Exam Pattern ::

-->> General Studies
-->> Ability & Mental ability Test

Main Exam Pattern ::

-->> General Studies Descriptive
-->> Degree Standard I, II and III followed by Oral Test.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 17_2013_not_eng_grp1_2013.pdf(93.9 KB, 93 views)
21st April 2014, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANA1982 View Post
Hi,
this is ganapathi.I belong to state of Andrapradesh .i would like to know whether i am eligible for the tnpsc group-1 exam?
Being a Andhrapradesh domicile candidate you’re ineligible to apply for TNPSC Group I Examination. Only Tamil Nadu domiciles are eligible to apply for TNPSC Examination. So, you’re not eligible for TNPSC examination.

TNPSC means Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and this Entrance Examination is organized by Tamil Nadu State.

Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group I Exam:-

The Applicant should be citizen of Tamil Nadu.

Educational Qualification:- The Applicant should be graduate in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also apply for this Entrance Examination.

Age limit:- The Applicant age should be more than 21 year sand below 35 years at the time appearing in this entrance Examination and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

As per the eligibility criteria you’re not eligible for TNPSC Examination.
8th May 2014, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANA1982 View Post
Hi,
Being a Andhrapradesh citizen candidate you’re ineligible to apply for TNPSC Group I Examination. Only Tamil Nadu Citizens are eligible to apply for TNPSC Examination. So, you’re not eligible for TNPSC examination.
TNPSC means Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and this Entrance Examination is organized by Tamil Nadu State.

The Applicant should be citizen of Tamil Nadu.

Educational Qualification:- The Applicant should be complete Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.
Age limit:- The Applicant age should be more than 21 year sand below 35 years at the time appearing in this entrance Examination and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
As per the eligibility criteria you’re not eligible for TNPSC Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?