30th July 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma CS from IETE

Am i eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma cs from IETE

21st April 2014, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma CS from IETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you’re not ineligible to apply for BCA course after completing diploma course.

12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for BCA course.

And the Applicant should have Mathematics subject 12th standard level.

So, being a Diploma candidate you’re not eligible for BCA course. You have to complete 12th Standard in order get admission for BCA course.

How can I get Admission for BCA course:-
:
After completing your 12th standard, Apply for 11th & 12th Standard, Based on your 12th standard mark you may get admission for BCA course.
8th May 2014, 12:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma CS from IETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you’re not ineligible to apply for BCA course after completing diploma course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for BCA course. And the Applicant should have Mathematics subject 12ths standard level. So, being a Diploma candidate you’re not eligible for BCA course. You have to complete 12th Standard in order get admission for BCA course.

How can I get Admission for BCA course:- :After completing your 12th standard, Apply for 11th & 12th Standard, Based on your 12th standard mark you may get admission for BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?