17th February 2012, 09:50 AM
Rahim keshwani

Can I appear for Tahasildar Exam being a candidate with an age of 33 years having completed BA in Correspondence from Pune University?

I have cmpltd my BA,corespndnc thru pune university,n wan aply fr tahasildar xam,my age is 33 runing.can i apear for this,plz provid me d xam date.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  3. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  5. Eligibility for Bank PO after B.Sc(medical) with 52% marks?
  6. Procedure to get probationary officer's job in Bank?
  7. How can I become an ACP after passing 11th commerce?
  8. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  9. What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.E.(CSE) graduate who is working in an IT Firm?
  10. When is Tahasildar exam for this year? Can MSW candidates apply for this exam? How can we apply for this exam?
  11. How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?
  12. Details about IBPS question papers?
  13. Fee structure and percentage required to pursue B.Ed from Pune University? What is the tenure for B.Ed from Pune University(Correspondence)
  14. Minimum percentage required for B.A LLB?
  15. Possibility to do correspondence M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore University for a candidate who has completed B.A. in Kannada medium around 10 years ago? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Is it possible for me to attend for NET Exam after completion of M.Com in Correspondence being a candidate with an age of 45 years?
  18. How can I study Nursing after completing 12th Biology?
11th January 2013, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Can I appear for Tahasildar Exam being a candidate with an age of 33 years having completed BA in Correspondence from Pune University?

elligibility criteria
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
1)Essential - A degree in any subject of a recognized university or its equivalent.
2)Desirable- A degree of law in a recognized university.

AGE LIMIT:- between 18 and 32 years ( Relaxable for OBC/MBC/SC/BT/MSP candidates in accordence with the instructions issued by govt of india time to time.

so according to age limit if you haven't any relaxation mentioned above you are not elligible to apply
thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?