18th August 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET after scoring 52% in paper I, 36% in paper II, 55% in paper III

i have 52% for paperI,36%for paperII,55%forpaperIII. I am a ST candidate. Am i pass UGC NET

19th August 2012, 09:50 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET after scoring 52% in paper I, 36% in paper II, 55% in paper III

University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test is for candidates who either wants to pursue PhD or they want lecturer job in central government colleges. If you desire any of these two then you would have to appear in this highly competitive National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC.

I said highly competitive because National Eligibility Test is regarded as one of the toughest entrance exams in India. The reason being hgh number of candidates who apply for the lecturer jobs in India.

It would take a real effort to crack National Eligibility Test. This is the reason why a lot of students preparing for the NET exam take help from professional coaching to enhance their chances of performing well in the exam.

Before you can apply for National Eligibility Test please remember that just like any other entrance exam, there are certain requirements you need to meet in order to appear for the entrance exam. These requirements are mentioned below:

National Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria:

A. The candidate applying should be citizen of India.

B. He/She should have post graduate degree in any stream from a recognised university in India.

C. You require at least 55 percent marks in post graduate course to be eligible for National Eligibility Test.

D. Candidates belonging from SC/ST community require 50 percent marks.

E. Those candidates who are currently in the final year of post graduation course may also apply however they will have to submit their degrees within 2 years of passing the National Eligibility Test.

F. Your subject for National Eligibility Test should be same as the post graduation course.

G. The Age limit for JRF is 28 years.

H. No upper age limit is specified for lecturer job.
28th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET after scoring 52% in paper I, 36% in paper II, 55% in paper III

i scored 42 percent in paper 1 ,46 percent in paper 2 ,41 percent in paper 3 (education). i belong to sc category . will i get net lectureship?
4th April 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I have 54mark for paperI,58markfor paper II , 80 mark for paperIII. I am a Sc candidate. Am i pass UGC NET[/QUOTE] please reply me
22nd August 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Finished my MSc in 2005 with 52% from madras university. How to improve my% to write NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?